253 Markham Rd. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: 253 Markham Rd
- Builders: Build Toronto
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Address: 253 Markham Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Sheppard Ave E & Markham Rd
- Architect: RAW Design
- Property Type: High Rise
- Number Of Units: 431
- Nearby Parks: South Marine Park, Cedargrove Park and Bellamy Road Park
- Location: 253 Markham Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
53 Markham Rd is a new condo and townhouse development by Build Toronto currently in preconstruction at 253 Markham Road, Toronto. The development has a total of 431 units.
From 253 Markham Road: What started off as lands acquired by the City of Toronto for a Scarborough expressway has turned into a redevelopment of a full six-acre block. Build Toronto has assembled several parcels of land to explore development opportunities to reintegrate the sites back into the local community. On the vacant and underutilized land, Build Toronto has created a vision for a residential neighbourhood with mid- and low-rise housing, including affordable ownership housing units. Build Toronto will be introducing an affordable housing program that will assist first-time home buyers in purchasing a townhome in this development. The early concept discussions include dedicating one of the six acres as a community park.